Come work with us! You’ll love it.
Stocksy United is looking for a Growth Manager to join
our growing Sales team.
Authentic stock photography and footage with no filler.
Stocksy United is an art-forward, royalty-free stock photo + video agency that makes discovering unique, beautifully authentic imagery effortless. Founded as a cooperative, everything we do is a bold celebration of art.
This position offers a great opportunity to be part of an incredible team of industry leaders in sales. Working closely with the Sales Team, the Growth Manager will play an integral role in driving revenue growth by seeking out and building relationships with new clients.
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week
Job Type: Employee
Anticipated start date: Sept 2020
- Enthusiastic, creative, and engaged.
- Highly motivated to provide an awesome level of support to our clients and members.
- An excellent communicator who enjoys collaborative, team-based environments.
- A positive person with the ability to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- 1-3 years of account management experience in a digital environment.
- A strong understanding of Salesforce or related CRM tools.
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- A relatable sales style that aligns with our cooperative values.
- Take lead on account retention activities throughout all accounts at Stocksy, including analysis and action on clients who need reactivation, re-engagement or are at risk.
- Work with the Sales Lead and marketing team to determine industry specific outside sales opportunities.
- Manage any new accounts brought in by resolving general client issues related to account, website functionality, technical, or business.
- Collaborate closely with the Creative Research and Marketing Operations teams to fulfill client content needs.
- Leverage existing client relationships to engage and sign up other offices/ divisions of companies.
- Perform discovery calls to uncover new inbound leads new business, upsell on account features, and convert self-serve customers to prepaid accounts.
- Develop new contacts from qualified inbound leads from new companies that are assigned from Marketing or come through support tickets.
- Convert inactive clients (who have not purchased in the last 12 months) to active clients.
- Work with Sales Lead & Legal to negotiate master agreements, contract terms, and partnership arrangements.
- Assist Marketing in creating account profiles and personas for key accounts. Track all relevant customer information in the CRM to report on customer findings.
- Attend industry events, community meetups, and client meetings on Stocksy’s behalf.
Stocksy supports a global membership of employees, contractors, clients, and contributors from all walks of life. We find strength in what makes us different. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment where every one of our team members can thrive.
We are actively seeking any individual who may have taken a road less traveled to get to where they are now. Experience and education comes in many forms; so long as you are excited about this posting and convinced you could be your best self at Stocksy, then we want to hear all about you!