Come work with us! You’ll love it.
Stocksy United is looking for a Marketing Director to join
our growing Creative & Marketing team.
Authentic stock photography and footage with no filler.
Stocksy United is an art-forward, royalty-free stock photo + video agency that makes discovering unique, beautifully authentic imagery effortless. Founded as a cooperative, everything we do is a bold celebration of art.
The Marketing Director is responsible for the development, implementation, and evaluation of Stocksy’s marketing strategies. Through executive leadership and oversight of Stocksy’s marketing initiatives, this role brings a strategic perspective to all marketing functions, and monitors, analyses and adapts marketing activity against co-op goals. By working collaboratively with Platform, Sales, and Content teams, The Marketing Director drives revenue growth and brand exposure through marketing campaigns, business development, customer retention, contributor retention, market research, and a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape.
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week
Job Type: Employee
Anticipated Start Date: October 2020
- Excellent at cross functional communication and collaboration
- Articulate and analytical
- Self-directed and entrepreneurial-minded
- A driven leader who exudes passion, industry expertise, and outstanding leadership
- 6+ years of progressive senior leadership experience in marketing (ideally from a creative, media, agency, or related environment)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in marketing, commerce, or related field, or combined relevant experience
- Experience developing, implementing, executing, and assessing strategic marketing plans, preferably in a small or medium sized business
- Experience mentoring, developing, and leading marketing teams and cross-functional groups with proven success
- Analytical mindset with experience establishing KPIs and recommendations based on quantitative information
- Expertise in digital marketing, funnel development, and demonstrated ability using performance metrics to track progress on goal achievement
- Excellent cross-platform technical skills in project management (Trello, Asana etc.)
- Experience working in a variety of markets internationally and customizing marketing approaches to appeal to different verticals and geographical regions
- Experience planning and executing media relations strategies and/or working closely with media-relations teams
- Flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing business conditions and priorities
- Experience leading and working with international and remote teams in a collaborative, Agile environment
- Build, implement, drive, and evaluate the marketing strategy for the cooperative, including advertising campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR to increase Stocksy’s brand awareness, product positioning, and lead generation
- Mentor, engage, and oversee overall efficiency and performance of the Marketing team
- Define, drive, and continually assess department objectives through regular analytics and reporting on core KPI’s including customer behaviour
- Constantly have a pulse on marketing trends/opportunities to ensure Stocksy stays meaningful and relevant to our current and future clients and contributors
- Implement marketing reporting improvements to track and evaluate key metrics required to support data driven decisions
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjust strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Manage Creative Marketing budget activity, ensuring expenditures are supported through market research and ROI evaluation
- Coordinate all cross-functional marketing activities with Sales, Creative, Content, Finance, and other stakeholder teams
Stocksy supports a global membership of employees, contractors, clients, and contributors from all walks of life. We find strength in what makes us different. We are committed to building a diverse workforce and cultivating an inclusive environment where every one of our team members can thrive.
We are actively seeking any individual who may have taken a road less traveled to get to where they are now. Experience and education comes in many forms; so long as you are excited about this posting and convinced you could be your best self at Stocksy, then we want to hear all about you!